An experienced South West UK ecommerce retailer of traditional, vintage and heritage British merchandise wishes to grow internationally and seeks experienced digital marketing consultants to act under a services agreement to build the brand and sales in Europe, the USA, China and South East Asia.
The South West UK company, established in 2008, is a successful ecommerce retailer of high quality second hand books. The company has recently launched a new brand rooted in the Great British theme. Products are quintessentially British and reflect the indulgent experience of a traditional English country retreat. Products broadly fall into country house rooms which include, for example, the ladies boudoir, the library, the butler's pantry and feature classic products such as classic toiletries, lounging robes, leather bound books and literary classics, cream teas and premium spirits. The product portfolio balances up cycled vintage, traditional and modern indulgent items.
The company is very experienced in selling items using global marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, but has only recently launched its own branded website. The company is seeking to grow the brand internationally and drive sales through the company ecommerce website. Partners with B2C ecommerce and digital marketing experience to include search engine optimisation, pay per click and social media strategies are sought to build the brand and sales in Holland, Sweden, Germany, Spain, France, the USA, China and Hong Kong and South East Asia. Partners will be engaged under a services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Partners with business to consummer ecommerce and digital marketing experience are sought. Partners need to demonstrate an experience of building brands through social media platforms, paid search and search engine optimisation. Partners must have proven experience of working with and growing start up companies.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Ideal partners will be small companies or freelancers with B2C ecommerce and digital marketing experience to include search engine optimisation, pay per click and social media strategies are sought to build the brand and sales in Holland, Sweden, Germany, Spain, France, the USA, China and Hong Kong and South East Asia. Ideally partners should have experience of working with international companies. Partners will act under a services agreement.
Partners will need to present a portfolio of projects and case studies.
• A unique service offering providing international consummers the ability to purchase traditional British products and books
• The company philosophy is to avoid landfill and recycle, up cycle and reuse products.
• The brand stocks only ethically sourced and produced products.
• Where possible recycled packaging has been used.
• Food products favour vegan and vegetarian diets.
• The company works with local charities.
• Young, dynamic, professional team.
• Focus on traditional and heritage products.
36 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
64 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!