A British company has designed a durable silicone rubber hanger to protect smartphones. The silicone rubber stretched to fit around the top and bottom of the smartphone.
The British company is looking for a new silicone manufacturer that works with the silicone injection or compression process to manufacture their mobile rubber under manufacturing agreement.
Targeted countries: China, Spain, Turkey, Germany and Poland among others.
British company has designed and commercialised a smartphone silicone rubber hanger and is looking for manufacturers in the injection molding arena.
Injection molding is most typically used in mass-production processes where the same part is being created thousands or even millions of times in succession. The British company has designed and distributed this silicone product to the business and consumer sectors in the UK and abroad and is in a need of a silicone factory that works with the silicone injection process to work with under manufacturing agreement.
The silicone smartphone hanger is stretched to fit around the top and bottom of the smartphone it grips tightly and helps to protect from loss, accidental damage and theft. Due to their international expansion, the British company needs to partner with a manufacturer in injection molding to produce their product in large volume.
The international cooperation envisaged is under manufacturing agreement. The agreement sets out key obligations of the manufacturer and the customer, and includes clauses for the provision of technology and equipment, ownership of intellectual property rights, and warranty and indemnity provisions.
- Type of partner sought: Technical Specifications :
• Multi cavity
• P20hh steel, or better quality
• 0.1mm tolerance
• Polished to give final silicone product a sticky finish on the inside and smooth exterior. (if possible)
• Min 100,000 pcs longevity
• 2 areas to embossed logo 0.6mm high
Dimensions of product
• Length 156mm approx.
• Width 55mm approx.
• Depth 10mm approx.
• 2-3mm thick
• Weight 21g
• High grade silicone
• LFGB standard to avoid shrinking issues
• 0.1mm tolerance
• 40 degree hardness
• PMS matched
• Glow in the dark certified.
• Metallic silicone options
• Marble effect (camouflaged/ rainbow)
• Anti-static smooth coating on the exterior of product only.
• Anti-static coating not to crack when stretched
• Imprint that does not crack when stretched
• Weight 21g
Estimated order frequency 2000- 10,000 per month.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Manufacturer of silicone products via injection molding
The advantages and innovations for the user are:
1.- Less chance of:
• Cracked screens
• Loosing their phone
• Dropping their phone
• Having it pinched
2.-Increases the chance of:
• Capturing that brief moment
• Keeping their phone attached and secure
• Ability to find phone
Already on the market
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation