The South West award winning wildlife company are one of Europe's leading designers, manufacturers and suppliers of wildlife habitats, feeders and other nature products. Due to increased demand the company urgently seek outdoor and garden wood work product manufacturers from South America and India for manufacturing and/or outsourcing agreements.
The UK SME is recognised as one of Europes leading wildlife product design, manufacturers and suppliers. The design team work with an extensive network of wildlife experts to develop unique products which include many innovative features to encourage habitation, improve species survival in the wild and contribute to increased populations of many insects, birds, mammals & amphibians. The company has its own organic Soil Association status, wildlife woodlands which are used to monitor, improve and extensively test products to ensure the very best wildlife solutions are brought to market.
Conservation, the environment and sustainable practices are central. The company uses " Forest Stewardship Council" FSC® certified timber sourced from well-managed forests and other controlled sources and recycled materials.
The company has seen significant growth due to international interest and sales and urgently seek partners with experience in manufacturing outdoor or garden wood work products to out source production. Whilst there is no restriction on the type of wood used the wood must be suitable for long term out door use and be "" Forest Stewardship Council" FSC® certified. Ideally partners should be Sedex information exchange or BSCI ( Business Social Compliance Initiative ) registered.
Partners will need to be capable of producing up to 50 000 units per annum and be able to label and pack to a high standard.
Manufacturers from South America and India are sought for manufacturing or outsourcing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: Manufacturers of outdoor wood products and wooden garden products or furniture. Partners must use " Forest Stewardship Council" FSC® wood, preferably be SEDEX information exchange or BSCI ( Business Social Compliance Initiative ) registered and be capable of packing and labelling to a high standard.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Manufacturers of outdoor wood products and wooden garden products or furniture are sought. Partners must use FSC certified wood and willing to consider SEDEX information exchange or BSCI certification. The company is looking to secure distribution and manufacturing agreements with suitable partners.
• Award winning products – 7 design awards
• Registered and protected designs
• Own organic orchard to trial and test products
• Strong commitment to conservation of all wildlife species
• High environmental standards
• Use only naturally durable timber and FSC certified timber, no chemical preservatives and recycled bioplastic/alternative materials ( where possible) and recycled packaging
• Support a large number of environmental and wildlife projects both in the UK and around the world
• Excellent reputation with strong distribution channels in the UK and Europe
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation