A medical devices distributor from the UK and operating internationally is looking for new, innovative, single-use devices to be used in surgery for the treatment of female’s urology and gynecology problems. The company is looking for manufacturers to work under distribution service agreement.
The company, established in 2013 is one of the leading privately owned provider of medical devices for pelvic floor treatments in the UK. The company also specializes in providing training on how to use the devices on women who suffer from prolapse and incontinence. The team comprises experienced experts in the field of women’s health.
The company has a wide network of healthcare professionals outside of the UK, whom they provide with innovative products used in treating urology and gynecology problems.
Currently the company is looking to extend their product range therefore the company’s Managing Director (MD) is looking for new, innovative devices to be sold outside of the UK.
The desired devices should be single-use, address female health, providing solutions in the fields of urology and gynecology particularly for women suffering from incontinence and prolapse.
Other examples of treatments the required devices would be used for:
• Placement of penile implants
• Placement of artificial urinary sphincters
• Anal Fistula Repair
• Rectovaginal Fistula Repair
• Perineal Protectomy (for Rectal Prolapse Repair) Sphincteroplasty
• (leakage after low anterior resection) LAR/Colo-anal Anastomosis
• Hirschsprung's Procedures
• Reconstructive pelvic surgery
• Vesicovaginal fistula repairs
• Rectovaginal fistula repairs
The devices should meet all regulation standards and be FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved.
Distribution service agreement is offered.
- Type of partner sought: A partner sought should be an expert in gynecology and urology fields and manufacture single use, innovative devices that can be used in surgery.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company wants to partner with manufacturers or suppliers of new, innovative and single-use medical devices in the field of women's urology and gynaecology.
No complex machines. Preferably surgical solutions towards gynecology and or female urology.
Wide network of distributors and medical practices in the UK and worldwide.
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable and experienced in women's health staff.
Already on the market
6 days ago - Bridging for Innovators Funding Programme
17/10/2018 - STFC B4I Chemical Sector Roadshow
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018