A Taiwanese medical product wholesaler, specialised in the representation of medical equipment and devices as well as health related products, seeks European suppliers or manufacturers of the following five product categories: oxygen concentrators, sputum aspirators, nebulisers, post-surgery supplements, and protective gear. The company aims to widen its range of products. The company would like to work with well-established partners under a commercial agency agreement.
The company has been in operation since 1990 and is recognised one of the largest healthcare wholesalers in Taiwan. It represents more than 10,000 products in 31 categories. Its recent need is for the following 5 product lines:
1. oxygen concentrators/generators
2. sputum aspirators
4. post-surgery supplements
5. protective gear
The above products can be for use in hospitals and clinics or in individual and portable sizes. They are expected to come with the latest or more innovate technology that meets the companyís client segments. For example, a traditional ultrasonic nebuliser will not be accepted; but models that come with the latest micro-air vibrating mesh technology (V.M.T) or anything much more advanced will meet consumersí expectations.
Foreign firms that import medical products into Taiwan must comply with applicable Taiwanese regulations before, during, and after importation into Taiwan. Medical devices are subject to the requirements of Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All information about the products to the company should be clear and well documented as this is for cooperation as a partner or as an agent. If applicable, product related authorisations should also be provided. The support will be necessary during the administration and licensing procedures. All printed material and documentation will be required as well.
The objective of the company is to sell the latest high quality products through its own retail stores and partnering channels throughout Taiwan.
Cooperation is based on a commercial agency agreement.
- Type of partner sought: All relevant product information to agents, distributors and customers should be clear. Product related authorisations should also be provided. Support will be necessary during the administration and licensing procedures. All significant printed material and documentation are required.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partnerships will be based on a commercial agency agreement. The preferred type of partner is a medical device or equipment manufacturer/ producer. A stable supply of products and an offer for long-term commercial agentís rights should be satisfied.
1. One of the largest medical representatives in Taiwan.
2. Offers comprehensive public and private hospital coverage.
3. Provides efficient logistics management throughout Taiwan.
4. 20 years of experience in foreign trade.
5. A strong customer base.
5 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
7 days ago - Do you have an innovative new way to stop a tank?
24/04/2019 - EUREKA Collaborative R&D Competition - Edinburgh