An experienced Turkish company is specialized in construction building and infrastructure. The company looks for joint venture partners to join construction tenders.
Besides, the company is also specialized in import, distribution and trade of electrical, construction, acoustic materials and is the official distributor for some European companies within Turkey. The company looks for distribution services agreement.
A Turkish company is involved in construction building and in distribution of related products for more than 40 years.
The company looks for new partners to establish a joint venture agreement in order to join tenders. Furthermore, the
company also wants to be a distributor of products in line with the sectors mentioned below. Partners for joint venture
agreement or distribution services agreement are sought.
- Construction of asphalt roads with different length (60-300 - 670 - 800 km) in different regions of Turkey.
- Construction of pharmacology, biochemistry, histology units and research and implementation farm for a university.
- Construction of private houses,
- Preparation of acoustic measurement and noise prevention reports for the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's underground stations.
Lines of business:
- Working as a construction company mainly in government tenders.
- Provider of all rubber junction boxes for power supply, all rubber installations boxes, mobile power supply boxes, safety transformers, lower floor panel distributor/poller, aluminum energy columns, testing and measuring equipment, lighting, signal units, cable and cords, cable reels, wire links/hose bridges, plugs etc.
- Provider of acoustic glass wool panels for suspended ceiling and walls, foam underlays used underneath a concrete
screed or wooden flooring to insulate between the floors of a building.
Cooperation offers from companies to establish a partnership under joint venture agreement or distribution services agreement will be considered.
- Type of partner sought: For joint venture agreement, the company wants to work with experienced companies. Bidding for tenders as a consortium is expected.
For distribution services agreement, the supplied materials must have CE certificate and test reports from an accredited laboratory.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company looks for the following partners:
For joint venture agreement, the partner is expected to build a consortium in order to join sector related tenders.
For distribution services agreement, the partner must be a manufacturer and should be interested in establishing long term cooperation.
Sector experience is essential for both types of agreements.
The specific activity area of the partner: construction, electrical and acoustics.
Already on the market