A Turkish manufacturer of anatomy and simulated patitent models is looking for a business partner to design and manufacture injection moulds to be used in rotational moulding, under a manufacturing agreement.
The company is located in Kayseri, Turkey and has been in the medical education materials sector for 18 years. The company manufactures plastic anatomy and simulation models to be used as the training device in the undergraduate and doctorate courses of medicine faculties. The scientific level and details of anatomic structure can be seen on models very clearly and visible to the naked eye. Models are made of special plastic and details of the models are very similar to the cadaver. Anatomy models cover both human and animal models. Simulation training models consist of Emergency Training, Clinical Training, Nursing Skills Training, Maternal and Newborn Training and Physical Examination Training Models. They have been used successfully at the anatomy departments of medicine faculties of many universities in Turkey and around the world. Company's anatomy and simulation training models are ISO-9001 and ?? certified. The company is looking for manufacturing agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Looking for a company with mould design and manufacturing capability. Moulds will be used in rotational moulding. Moulds should be matched with true anatomy of human body and manufactured in half body, full body and some body parts
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for manufacturing agreement with an SME or a company with reliable references. It would be an advantage if the company has already experience about foreign trade.
- More than 18 years of experience in the national and international market
- Work with professors from Medicine faculties for quality assurance of models
- Solid reputation of quality and reliability in the national and international market
Already on the market
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage