A Turkish company located in Ankara is experienced in construction building and infrastructure. The company is looking for joint venture partners to join in construction tenders.
The company is also specialized in the import, distribution and trade of electrical, construction, acoustic materials and representative and is already a distributor for some European companies. The company is open to distribution agreements.
A Turkish company is doing business in construction building and also distribution of related products for more than 40 years. The company is now looking for new partners to establish a joint venture company in order to join tenders. The company is also would like to be a distributor of related products related with the sectors mentioned below. Partners for joint venture agreement or distribution agreement are sought.
- Construction of asphalt roads with different length (60-300 - 670 - 800 km) in different regions of Turkey.
- Construction of pharmacology, biochemistry, histology units and research and implementation farm for a university.
- Construction of private houses,
-Prepared acoustic measurement and noise prevention reports for the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's underground stations.
Lines of business:
- Working as a construction company mainly in government tenders.
- Provider of all rubber juncition boxes for power supply, all rubber installations boxes, mobile power supply boxes, safety transformers, lower floor panel distributor/poller, aluminum energy columns, testing and measuring equipment, lighting, signal units, cable and cords, cable reels, wire links/hose bridges, plugs etc.
- Provider of acoustic glass wool panels for suspended ceiling and walls, foam underlays used underneath a concrete screed or wooden flooring to insulate between the floors of a building.
Cooperation offers from companies which can set a partnership under joint venture agreement or distribution agreement will be considered.
- Type of partner sought: For joint venture agreement, the company would like to work with experienced companies. Bidding for tenders as a consortium is expected.
For distribution agreement, the supplied materials must have CE certificate and test reports from an accredited laboratory.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The type of partner sought:
In the case joint venture agreement, the partner is expected to build a consortium in order to join sector related tenders.
In the case of distribution agreement, the partner must be a manufacturer and should be interested in establishing long term cooperation.
Sectoral experience is sought for both types of agreements.
The specific area of activity of partner: construction, electrical and acoustics.
32 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
37 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme