A Turkish company trades in second hand, used, surplus power plants and heavy industry equipment. The company is looking for suppliers or manufacturers to act as a cooperating sales partner under a distribution agreement.
The company that was established in 2006 is active in supplying used power plants and heavy machinery and spare parts for power plants and industrial sector. The company that can be defined as an equipment boutique dealing with following five branches;
• used/ secondhand / refurbished power plants & components, auxiliaries,
• used ground support equipment ground service equipment (GSE),
• new local manufactured heavy equipment from Turkey,
• servicable /refurbished spare parts for power plants,
• basic engineering, inspection, validation studies for existing power plants to be sold,
The company is focusing to sell power plants and related equipment such generator set, gas turbines, equipment for balance of plants and transformers fos to Middle East, and Africa.
The company involves in selling used airport ground service equipment.
The company that is active in above-mentioned trading activities is looking for manufacturers or suppliers. They are willing to provide related parts and equipment from the partners for selling and distributing activities.
- Type of partner sought: The company distributes power and heavy industrial plant, auxiliaries (components), power plant spare parts. There are not any specific requirements to take into consideration. The company validates equipment and try to sell accordingly.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The supplier or manufacturer should be in the related heavy industry sector. The products should be price wise and technically competitive against equivalent equipment
The company has a strong sales channels and knowledge related to the sectors focusing. Also they have great contact with many potential buying companies. In addition, basic engineering, inspection, validation studies for power plants are key capability of the company
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019