A Turkish marine company, based in Antalya, works with repairing, maintenance, sales and purchase of jetskis, boats, marine engines and selling various types of marine equipment like yacht buoys, hose, fender, life vest etc. They are looking for new suppliers in a range of marine products.
The newly founded Turkish company has been established in 2017 in Antalya, which is a major tourism hub in Turkey, where it supplies equipment to the domestic market, primarily hotels, water sports centres, private yachts, jetski and boat owners. As well as selling jetskis, boats and engines, the company also provides maintenance and repair services, as well as providing marine accessories such as navigation equipment, life jackets, buoys and dinghies.
The company is trying to build up its presence as a major supplier in the region and is therefore looking to expand its portfolio of products. They are looking for new suppliers of
1. Marine vehicle engine
4. Marine life jacket
7. Diving equipment (snorkel etc.)
8. Radar systems for fishing
9. Fishing rods and nets for professional anglers
10. Marine sails
The Turkish company is interested in working with new suppliers under a distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: Technical expertise and experience in this sector is sought for the potential partner.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The potential partner can be any companies, agents, retailers etc. being located in any country inside network countries.
The Turkish client company has 14 years experience in this field, with a staff having different types of engine training certificates, which can be thought to be as an advantage in this sector.
Already on the market
30/10/2018 - Ocean Energy Europe 2018