A Slovak company is designing and building passive houses with green roof, sheltered with earth in slopes and on flat sites as well. The company is looking for construction companies abroad to build the mole houses under subcontracting. Moreover, the company is offering a comprehensive service from initial consultation and graphic design for foreign business partners.
The Slovak company operates in the construction industry since the year 2010. The company is engaged in realization of projects, including greenhouses and especially passive houses (“mole houses”) located in Middle Europe. The company is offering consultation and all the necessary project documentation through the actual implementation of the building to the land planning to the final state. Moreover, the company offers know-how, support but also references (over 65 projects have been finished already by 2019, 9 of them were built, 7 more will be built in 2020). The company made complete system that can be built everywhere. The company offers instantly new knowledge based on research of mole houses and making research for contractors.
Subcontracting: The company is looking for companies to whom they could assign a part of a specific contract. The company is looking for construction companies to produce passive houses under subcontracting agreement. The company wants to expand the network of implementers and architects. The company is looking for executors for implementing low energy houses (“mole houses”) with a green roof in their respective countries, especially from Austria, Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Italy and Baltic countries.
- Type of partner sought: The houses are in energy category A1 or self-sustained, built on slopes, so it leaves fertile land to grow crops. In life cycle assessment they are CO2 positive. Measurements on existing houses show that they need 40% less polystyrene than Eurocodes requires. The need is to certificate building system as near zero energy building system. That leads to real CO2 reduction and even CO2 positive footprint of housing.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Subcontracting: The company is interested in establishing a long-term partnership with construction companies for realization their projects abroad. Partners will have own contracts with their clients, own operation area, own responsibilities for their work. Partners will have common main marketing but must adjust that marketing for their specific area.
The passive houses made by the Slovak company represent leading standards in energy efficient design of modern construction. System of mole house is partially pre-fabricated in the house of subcontractor. System is made light-weight for easy transport. There is a huge potential to work in almost all-weather conditions.
The main advantages of such houses are:
- cutting of energy and maintenance costs by 80%
- absorption of CO2 and production of oxygen
- water holder approximately 40 m3 for each house
- acoustic properties
- designed to remove smog and keep the air clean
- stable temperature, difference during the year within 3°C plus, minus.
Already on the market
Secret Know-how,Design Rights,Trade Marks,Exclusive Rights,Other - The company has its own international trade mark, know-how necessary to the specific elements of the building, protected industrial design and ongoing research.