A small Slovak technological company, the producer of balance weights, is looking for a zinc alloy supplier. The alloy must be designed for pressure die casting. The Slovak company plans to use the zinc alloy in manufacturing of balance weights. They would prefer a cooperation via subcontracting - the partner would be supplying the alloy.
A small Slovak company is nowadays the only producer of balance weights for automotive sector in Slovakia. Nowadays, the company has 15 employees and is on the market since 1990. The products of this company are used in personal motor cars and small utility vehicles. The products of the company are from zinc with a special anticorrosive surface finishing. This is the reason why the company is looking for a zinc alloy, which could be used in manufacturing of their products. Some of the products from the product portfolio of this company could be found in the attachments of this cooperation profile. All the products of the company passed the hardness tests, were tested in a salt chamber and have TÜV certificate. The products of the company are used mostly in automotive industry. The company plans to increase the production the export to EU countries - this is the second reason for seeking for a zinc alloy supplier.
As already mentioned, the company looking for a zinc alloy supplier. The alloy must be designed for pressure die casting. The alloy they are looking for is ZnAl4Cu1. Some further technical specification of the alloy could be found in "technical specification" field.
The Slovak company prefers a cooperation via subcontracting, as the Zinc alloy supplier is sought. The partner role would be to supply the alloy as a subcontractor.
- Type of partner sought: Diecast using the hot chamber process is specified in the European Standard for Zinc Alloy Castings, EN 12844. All of them are based on the zinc aluminium system. Alloys ZP5 and ZP3 are by far the most widely used.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: company
Field of activity: zinc alloy producer/supplier
Role of partner: subcontracting - the supplier of zinc alloy is sought.
- The special anticorrosive surface finishing which contributes to a better quality of products and higher customer satisfaction.
- The Slovak company continuously sought for new ideas which could be used in enhancement of production.
- The company reacts on actual market requirements with the aim of customers' satisfaction.
Already on the market
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation