Slovenian manufacturer of ergonomic products for sedentary and standing work with computers and laptops which enable correct posture and prevent incorrect posture when writing and reading is searching a manufacturer of acrylic glass products and bamboo plates in EU market. The company would like to sign manufacturing agreement and/or subcontract.
Slovenian company was established in 2018. Since then they are focusing how to prevent of reduce harmful effects caused a prolonged forced when siting. The innovative company produce ergonomic products which are the result of experienced personnel research in health, ergonomics, design, technique, and mechanical engineering.
The company is manufacturing multifunctional ergonomic devices which enable correct posture and prevent incorrect posture when writing and reading. The products can be used for sedentary and standing work:
- at school, job and home,
- for schoolchildren and students,
- for office and production workers,
- for musicians and painters,
- for personal computers, laptops and smart electronic devices.
Innovative ergonomic products of acrylic glass are a novelty in the market as competing products do not provide a comprehensive solution to the problem of incorrect posture when sitting and standing while using computers and writing or reading. The products are an upgrade of standard and lifting desks.
The products feature a modern design, they are easy to assemble and can be adapted to the needs and desires of users.
Depending on what kind of work the person does, the basic models can be upgraded with a wide range of accessories.
The current material the compnay is using is wood, but they would like to expand and grow their busines and make products made of acrylic glass and bamboo plates. The company is looking looking for manufacturers that can produce different parts of products made out of acrylic glass products and/or bamboo plates (5-6 mm thickness) in EU market.
- Type of partner sought: The company is searching manufacturers that can produce different parts of products made from acrylic glass products and/or bamboo plates in EU market. The plates need to be cut in different sizes to build an ergonomic products for sedentary and standing work with computers and laptops. Thickness of the plates needs to be 5-6 mm.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Companies in the EU market that would be interested in the production of innovative ergonomic products of acrylic glass and/or bamboo plates to sign manufacturing agreement and/or subcontract.
Innovative ergonomic products can provide employees with:
- better working conditions,
- more efficient work organization
- increased efficiency, productivity, motivation and employee satisfaction,
- reduction of work disability.
Consequently employer is provided with:
- reduced costs due to sick leave,
- better services and products and
- greater reputation of the company.
Already on the market
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted