Slovenian importer and distributor of beverage products and drinks is looking for ice tea bottle/can filling services under service agreements or outsourcing agreements. The company is expanding its activities by commercializing its own brands in a growing market. With an aim to distribute its own ice tea beverage product, it is looking for business partners able to fill ice tea bottles and/or cans of 0.33-liter or 0.5-liter. Business partners from Austria, Croatia, Hungary or Italy are sought.
Well-established Slovenian importer and distributor of beverage products and drinks, active on the market since 2012, is looking for ice tea bottles and cans filling services. The company has a young team of employees who have important experiences in distribution and marketing, and have successfully worked with top global brands before joining the company.
The company is distributing both Slovenian and international products/brands such as: Vitamin Well; NOBE aloe vera; Quilmes; San Miguel; Ron Barcelo, and many others. On the one hand, the company has distribution agreements with domestic retail companies (covering roughly 80% of the domestic market) and with retailers in Croatia and other neighboring countries. On the other hand, it is also active in b2b business, which enables the company to effectively target restaurants, cafeterias, local shops and small beverage vendors.
Along with developing its core business and expanding its distribution network, the Slovenian company is investing its resources in the advertisement and promotion of the brands that are being commercialized in the domestic market.
The company is currently expanding its activities further by commercializing its own brand in a growing domestic market as well as in neighboring markets (primarily in Austria, Croatia, Hungary and Italy). With an aim to commercialize a new ice tea beverage, it is looking for business partners from Austria, Croatia, Hungary or Italy that are able to efficiently fill ice tea bottles and cans of 0.33-liter and 0.5-liter. Expected orders would be of approximately 10,000 liters per month.
Service agreements or outsourcing agreements can be on a short, medium or long-term basis.
- Type of partner sought: The partner company will possess bottling plant with bottle/can filling machines, and will have at least one employee with expertise in managing the filling process.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Business partners should have their own bottling plant with bottles/cans filling machines and filling lines. The Slovenian company will provide the tea blending, whereas the Partner will provide all the remaining liquids (water, eventual sweeteners etc.).
Business partners will have the duty to readily fill the bottles and cans with ice tea. They are expected to be able to process orders of about 10,000 liters/month. Ideally, the business partners should be located in Austria, Croatia, Hungary or Italy due to costs optimization reasons.
Partnership opportunities under service agreements are sought.
Advantages and opportunities are to be found primarily on an economic, logistical and business level:
• Significant opportunities for a collaboration on a short, medium or long-term basis in a rapidly growing market of beverage products and drinks;
• The company has its own logistical platform with logistical support facilities;
• Stocking ability;
• Good predictability of order volumes;
• The company employs a dynamic team with significant marketing experience in the field as well as in-depth knowledge of referential markets;
• Quality and high market standards in distribution and commercial activities are sought constantly;
• Substantial experience in the distribution of beverage products and marketing beverage brands;
• Successful collaborations with top global companies in the food & beverages industry;
• Full service to business partners and full attention to products distributed;
• Goals oriented company;
• Reliability and visibility on the domestic market.
Already on the market
23 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
50 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage