Well-established Slovenian importer and distributor of beverage products and drinks has recently started to commercialize its own brand. As part of its development strategy, the company is now looking for companies to brew PL (private label) fresh tea for bottled and canned ice tea under service agreements or outsourcing agreements.
The Slovenian company is a well-recognized importer and distributor of beverage products and drinks in Slovenia, Croatia and other neighboring countries. It is active on the market since 2012 and it has its own warehouses on the suburbs of the capital Ljubljana. The company has a young team with employees who have matured substantial experience in the distribution and marketing of beverages and other products, and have successfully worked with top global brands before joining the company.
The company is distributing both Slovenian and international products/brands such as: Vitamin Well; NOBE aloe vera; Quilmes; San Miguel; Ron Barcelo, and many others. It has distribution agreements with domestic retail companies (covering about 80% of the domestic market) and with retailers in Croatia and other neighbouring countries. On the other hand, it is also active in b2b business, which enables the company to effectively target restaurants, cafeterias, local shops and small beverage vendors.
While consolidating its core business and expanding its distribution network, the company is investing both in the advertisement and promotion of the brands that are being commercialized in the domestic market and in the establishment of its own brand(s).
The company is in fact expanding its activities further and is aiming to commercialize its own brand of bottled ice tea in a growing domestic market as well as in neighboring markets (primarily in Austria, Croatia and Italy). With such an aim (the new ice tea beverage is expected to become a popular brand in the coming years and sell fast), it is now looking for business partners from Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland or UK: under service or outsourcing agreements partners will brew high quality blends of fresh tea (e.g. rooibos tea) that will be subsequently blended in bottled and caned ice tea to be sold on the market through retailers, shops, cafeterias etc.
- Type of partner sought: The company will have expertise in tea brewing and tea blending. On the basis of such expertise, it will have the duty to brew PL fresh tea for bottled and canned ice tea.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The partner's role will be to brew fresh blends of tea (e.g. rooibos tea) which will be then blended in the ice tea beverage packed in cans and/or bottles that will be commercialized and distributed on the market.
Due to costs optimization reasons, the partner should be ideally located either in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland or the UK.
Partnership opportunities under service or outsourcing agreements are sought.
Advantages and opportunities are to be found primarily on an economic and business level:
• Significant opportunities for a collaboration on a short, medium or long-term basis in a rapidly growing market of beverage products and drinks;
• The company employs a young, ambitious and dynamic team with significant marketing experience in the field;
• Quality and high market standards in distribution and commercial activities are sought constantly;
• Substantial experience in the distribution of beverage products and marketing beverage brands;
• Successful collaborations with top global companies in the food & beverages industry;
• Full service to business partners and full attention to products distributed;
• Goals oriented company;
• Reliability and visibility on the domestic market.
Already on the market
23 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
50 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage