A Slovenian manufacturing company, specialized in production of tractor attachments is upgrading its network of suppliers. For this reason, they are searching for producers of Aluminum Oxide Grit, used in their production process. The suppliers should be from Netherlands, Belgium or Denmark and should have a business interest to deliver such product to Slovenian company and this way extend their sales on the Slovenian market. They are interested in signing manufacturing agreements.
The Slovenian manufacturing company was established in 1996. The company is dealing with manufacture and design of agricultural machinery and metal products. They are specialist in supplying of agricultural machinery and tractor attachments for treatment of agricultural surfaces.
The main products of the company are: cultivators, front-mounted crumbling discs, tine harrows, grass harrows, disc harrows, ploughs, boom poles, spare parts and other equipment.
In addition to the manufacture of agricultural machinery, they also offer following services: robotized welding, laser cutting, lacquering, bending, sanding, CAD.
The company is working on the extension of its list of suppliers and they want to upgrade their supplying sources with the Aluminum Oxide Grit, as the alternative to the existing production materials.
Therefore, they are looking for the Aluminum Oxide Grit suppliers from Belgium, Netherlands or Denmark who would be ready to supply such product to them and thus extend their sales also on the Slovenian market.
The company is interested in signing manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The product which should be supplied is the Aluminium Oxide Grit where the technical specification should correspond to the following data:
Aluminium Oxide Grit:
- Hardness: 9 Mosh
- Density: 1,4 – 2,2g / cm3
- Fire resistance: up to 2200 Deg.C
- Usable: up to 20 times in process
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for the producers of the Aluminum Oxide Grit, that would be interested to supply a potential business partner in Slovenia. They should be ready to enter into a long-term manufacturing cooperation with the Slovenian partner.
The Slovenian manufacturing company and it’s experts have a wide commercial, technical and development experience with the production and sales of tractor attachments and other agricultural equipment. The company is geographically situated in the mixed forest-agricultural area.
Already on the market
31 days ago - PREPARE FOR BREXIT - Free events & webinars
31 days ago - Funding competition: ISCF Future food production systems
41 days ago - Innovation loans: September 2019 open competition