A Slovenian wholesaler, specialist in sales of agricultural machinery and equipment is upgrading its network of suppliers. Therefore they are looking for producers of heating cables in the EU who have a business interest to supply such products to this Slovenian company and this way expend their sales also on the Slovenian market. Concluding of commercial agency agreement is expected.
A Slovenian wholesaler, specialist in sales of agricultural machinery and barn installation is supplying the local buyers with products for equipping the barns and maintenance of agricultural surfaces.
The new product which should be supplied are a self-regulated heating cables as per below specification.
The company is currently extending its network of suppliers and they want to upgrade their sales programe for barns equipment by self-regulated heating cables. For this reason they are looking for EU producers of heating cables who would be interested to supply their products to this Slovenian company and this way extend their sales also on the Slovenian market.
- Type of partner sought: The product that should be supplied is an self-regulated heating cable with the following technical characteristics:
- Voltage 220 / 230 V
- Output approx.40 – 70 W/m
- Min.installation temp.5 deg.
- Min bending radius 5 x ad
- Resistance tolerance -5% / +10%
- Nominal temp. 140 deg
- Outer diameter 5 mm
- Thermostat 100 or 130 deg options
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for EU producers of heating cables for barns who would be interested to extend their sales activities also on the Slovenian market. They should conclude a long-term cooperation including all necessary technical and commercial support to the slovenian company with it’s sales on the local market.
The Slovenian company has a good commercial and technical experience with the sales of barn installation and agricultural equipment The company is geographically situated in the largest agricultural region of Slovenia.
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019