A Singaporean medical distribution company is looking for new assets for its portfolio in the field of innovative products to provide medical solutions for the aged/seniors in the areas of rehabilitation, geriatric care, psychiatric assessment, treatment and management as well as medication management. The target markets are the ageing population in Asian countries. This company is considering a distribution services agreement from European companies.
This Singapore company is focused on providing improved healthcare programs for the ageing population in Asian countries using cutting edge technologies in an evolving clinician – patient-centric environment around technology, changing lifestyle needs as well as localizing to suit the unique Asian cultural norms.
The products must be patient-friendly for use for those who still hold traditional views to new forms of treatment. The business ultimate goals are to deliver the programs resulting in better treatment efficiency and cost savings to the national healthcare system and individual patients.
This company has been working closely with the Singapore healthcare and hospital providers which are focused in the following specialty fields:
• Psychiatric assessment, treatment and management
• Medication management
• Geriatric Care
This company is keen to expand its product and service portfolio and seeking to distribute products by partnering with European companies which have developed products with innovation solutions for the target patient group, capitalizing on cutting edge technologies through a distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The sought partner should have established already a good reputation in providing medical products and solutions for the aged.
The partner would typically be companies with existing sales' networks to health care and hospital sectors in Europe and looking for a reliable and experience partner to expand into Asia.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking to be a distributor through a distribution services agreement in this region for European companies with innovative products to provide medical solutions for the aged/seniors in the areas of rehabilitation, geriatric care, psychiatric assessment, treatment and management as well as medication management.
- This company has been working with the Singapore national health care and hospital sector for the past ten years.
- Well established sales network in this region.
- This company have a team that develops IT related products.
The company R&D engineers has developed customized projects for Asian patients’ needs and able to conduct joint development effort with European companies to deliver the final product that will meet the localized needs
Already on the market
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Lochaber WEBINAR
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Caithness WEBINAR