Sweden's largest independent wholesaler supplies health food stores with products that are better for both people and planet. Currently the company is looking to expand its offer and seeks new EU manufacturers of gummy supplements. The company is interested in a finding a supplier that can offer private label under a manufacturing agreement.
The Swedish company is Sweden's largest indepentent wholesaler for health food stores. The company was founded in 1993 and has 35 employees. With a 5000 m2 warehouse, the company distributes products for health food stores and some of Swedens biggest e-commerce stores in the same category. The company strives to offer products that are friendly towards nature and people.
In order to meet the needs of the market, the company is now looking for a manufacturer that can provide gummy supplements through private label. The company is interested in a manufacturing agremeent with a supplier that can produce gummy supplements under the brand of the Swedish company.
The manufacturer should be based in the EU and able to deliver a minimum order quantity between 1000-3000 pcs of each stock keeping unit. The product range should cover gummy supplement for skin, tan, hair, probiotics, as well as multivitamins. Flavors and colors are of less importance. The Swedish company however emphasizes the importance that the gummies do not contain any harmful substances.
- Type of partner sought: The manufacturer should be able to offer a product range that covers gummy supplemens for skin, tan, hair, probiotics, and multivitamins.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: In order to meet the needs of the market, the company is seeking a manufacturer that can provide gummy supplements under a private label manufacturing agremeent.
- Minimum order quantity shall be between 1000-3000 pcs of each stock keeping unit.
- The product range should cover gummy supplements for skin, tan, hair, probiotics, and multivitamins.
- The producer should be located within the EU.
- The gummies must not contain any harmful substances
Already on the market