The Swedish web shop is looking for suppliers in the EU that produce home products and other accessories made out of recycled material/waste: skin and hair care, cleaning items, home decoration, ornaments and/or small interior design products and some clothes.
As the first company in Sweden they plan to offer their customer to return the plastic packaging and the customer will receive a bonus when returning the packaging.
The business model of the company has multiple positive effects.
The Swedish company has built a web shop and offers products for skin and hair care, cleaning items, home decoration, ornaments and/or small interior design products and some clothes. They want to offer their customers everything for the home and the people living in the home. All products offered should be organic and produced from recycled / waste and sustainable material. The Swedish company has a strong belief in sustainable products and will choose suppliers that share their beliefs.
The message from the Swedish company is that they are a company that takes responsibility all the way, and an example is that they plan to recycle the packaging. Their goal is to be the first web shop in Sweden to offer the customer an easy way of sending back plastic packaging waste. In return the customer get a discount on the next purchase. The Swedish company will offer the customers a loyalty program where members earn points upon return of packaging. The company do their utmost to be environmentally conscious both in terms of purchasing the products, manufacturing, packaging and transport.
- Type of partner sought: The Swedish company is looking for products that are small and classified as accessories. The products should made by re-used materials.
The areas that are of interest are:
- skin and hair care
- cleaning items
- home furnishings in the form of decoration (not furniture)
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Swedish company is looking for suppliers of products that are organic and produced from recycled / waste and sustainable material. The products should be small and classified as accessories (e.g. not furniture).
The Swedish company want to benefit suppliers that care about the environment – suppliers that has products that contributes to a better world.
Once the sales volumes increase they plan to, as the first company in Sweden, offer the customer to return the plastic packaging and the customer will receive a bonus upon the return. The Swedish company would like to teach the customers about sorting plastic so that plastic can be reused instead of burned.
The business model of the company has positive effects:
for the environment
- reusage of waste instead of throwing it away
- the “new” products will have minimal impact on environment
- plastic packages will be recycled
for the supplier
- producing new products from waste instead of buying new materials
- the contribution to reuse of material
for the customer
- a possibility for customers to buy new products and at the same time be environmentally friendly
- loyalty program where members earn points upon return of packaging
- to get rid of the plastic waste in an easy way and to get a greater knowledge about recycling plastics
Already on the market