A Swedish trading company engaged in sales of accessories and spare parts for garden maintenance machinery is looking for producers of signal cable / boundary wire for robotic lawn mowers. The company seeks partners interested in becoming subcontractor.
The Swedish company has been trading accessories for garden and landscape equipment since 2014. They develop their own products and support European retailers and retail chains to build strong brands and product groups. Today the company's products are widely available throughout Europe and can be found in more than 20 countries. Distribution is primarily through leading specialist retailers but products are also sold by high-quality retail chains. In order to ensure the best possible quality, the company works closely with customers and manufacturers. The entire range has therefore been developed in conjunction with leading specialist retailers and industry experts.
Consequently and specifically, the company is now seeking subcontractors for the production of boundary cable for robotic lawn mowers (according to the technical specifications below).
- Type of partner sought: - Conductor material: Tinned copper
- No of wires in conductor: 19 pcs ( /- a few is potentially acceptable if we still stick to conductor area)
- Conductor area: 0,933 mm2
- Insulation: HDPE
- Insulation thickness: 0.6 mm
- Cable diameter insulation included: 2.45 mm
- 500m resistance: 9.38 Ohm
As technical specification is met, price is the factor for evaluation. Price is preferably presented per meter and quantity requested is:
A: 500.000 m
B: 1.000.000 m
C: 5.000.000 m
Packaging is an additional factor, but should be met easily and can be discussed after 1) technical specification is met and 2) price is acceptable.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Manufacturer of garden and landscape equipment and accessories that produces boundary cable for robotic lawn mowers
Tasks to be performed: Present the product or products that fulfil the requirements stated in this business request, followed by a discussion on terms for collaboration