A Swedish startup is looking for a supplier of light weight and opaque, eco-friendly or recycled plastic material. All earrings are currently made with a 0.3mm adhesive vinyl in two layers and the company is looking for an environmentally friendly version of this material with similar properties that is available in a wide range of colours and patterns and has a matte finish. It would be preferable if the supplier has the capability to punch/cut out the material.
The Swedish company is a startup that launched a year ago to offer an accessible way to wear a pop of colour, by beautifully designed and light-in-weight statement earrings. The company is currently sourcing and producing all earrings in the south of Sweden, but is now searching for a supplier that could supply alternative materials with similar properties that are environmentally friendly.
Current material is a 0.3mm adhesive vinyl in two layers pressed together on a liner to increase stability and thickness. This material is thereafter cut with a puncher into shapes that are assembled into the earrings.
The company is looking for a similar material that is eco-friendly or recycled, thin but opaque, which is available in a wide range of colours and patterns, and has a matte finish. It is not necessary but seen as an advantage if the supplier of the material could also punch/cut out the pieces.
Volumes would be small to begin with, a maximum of 100 meters of sheets in different colours.
- Type of partner sought: - Supplier of light weight and opaque eco-friendly or recycled plastic material
- The material needs to be environmentally certified and to not contain PVC
- Preferably access to cutting/punch press capabilities
- The opportunity to choose from a wide range of colours and patterns
- The opportunity for the Swedish company to design their own colours and patterns would be optimal
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Swedish company is looking for a long-term partner in their supplier and would prefer if the supplier could both provide the material and the cutting/punch press of the material.
Already on the market
26 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage