A Swedish joinery, with long experience from the design, drawing and manufacturing of kitchens is looking for a manufacturing partner in the Baltic countries. The Swedish company will focus on design, marketing and sales while the manufacturer is expected to handle the complete production of kitchens according to the Swedish company's specifications. A manufacturing or outsourcing agreement is requested.
This Swedish joinery is a company with its roots deep in the Gotland handcraft tradition. Thir own brand guareentes premium kitchens built with quality and large craftmanship. Thier kitchen ranges goes from timeless, classicly designed kitchen to modern stylish kitchens. The company has long experience from the design, drawing and manufacturing of kitchens as well as other types of joinery.
The company is now planning to reduce their own local manufactuuring and is therefore looking for a manufacturing partner in the Baltic countries. The partner is expected to manufacture frames, kitchen cabinets and other parts for kitchen under a manufacturing agreement according to the Swedish company's design and drawings.
- Type of partner sought: A complete manufacturer of kitchens, i.e. production of frames, kitchen cabinets and other parts for kitchen.
Material to be used: solid wood in different woods such as birch, oak, and ash. Sheet material in the form of veneered blockboard, veneered MDF and plywood.
The manufacturer shall have experience from floor furniture manufacturing with a large craftsmanship. Their machine park should have CNC machine, saws, cutters and varnish plant. They should also be able to hand paint some interiors.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Swedish company's focus will be on design, marketing and sales while the manufacturer is expected to handle the complete production of kitchens according to the Swedish company's specifications.
They will work closely with the manufacturer in order to ensure quality, manufacturing process and deliveries.
The company's organisation has extensive experience in the following areas:
• Experience in the sale of kitchens from store sales.
• Experience and access to market leading drawing program for kitchens.
• Experience in the manufacture of carpentry, i.e. trained furniture carpenters.
• Experience in design of interiors of various kind except kitchens.
• Experience from complicated construction project management in interior joinery.
• Experience from procurements.
• Experience from drawing/programming for CNC
27 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
32 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
04/06/2019 - Future of Building 2019