A company based in southern Sweden is developing dietary supplements from dried and pulverised ECO Certified beef organs. They are looking for ECO Certified suppliers that could provide them with freeze-drying, pulverisation, capsulation, packaging and labelling under manufacturing agreement. One supplier covering the whole process based in Poland is preffered, but they are open to multiple vendors as well as those based in other countries.
The Swedish company is a startup launched this year developing and selling dietary supplements from dried and pulverised ECO Certified beef organs.
They are looking to enter into a manufacturing agreement with preferably one ECO Certified supplier that could provide them with freeze-drying, pulverisation, capsulation, packaging and labelling with whom they could build a long-term relationship. They are open to it being several suppliers as well, but preferably those based in Poland.
The Swedish company would be providing the beef organs.
- Type of partner sought: Preferably that the supplier can offer all of the following different services: freeze-drying, pulverisation, capsulation, packaging (in glass jars) and labelling.
Approximate order amounts:
- Freeze-drying and pulverisation of beef organs (provided by the Swedish company):
o Initial order 140kg per month
o After 4 – 6 months ca 650kg per month
o After 12 months ca 1000kg per month and more
- Capsulation (the below numbers are calculated from a weight reduction of the raw materials by 3/4 after completion of the freeze drying process, e.i 100kg fresh product = 25kg dry product) with each capsule having approximately 500mg of content.
o Initial order ca 35kg = ca 70,000 capsules per month
o After 4 – 6 months ca 160kg = ca 326,000 capsules per month
o After 12 months ca 250kg = ca 500,000 capsules per month and more
- Packaging in glass jars and labelling. Each glass jar estimated to include 180 capsules.
o Initial order ca 390 jars per month
o After 4 – 6 months ca 1,800 jars per month
o After 12 months ca 2,800 – 5,000 jars per month and more
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Swedish company would be looking to enter into manufacturing agreements and build long-term partnerships with ECO Certified suppliers of freeze-drying, pulverisation, capsulation, packaging and labelling. Preferably that one supplier can offer all the different stages of production and that the supplier is based in Poland.
Already on the market
25 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
52 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage
04/09/2019 - WECPmatch 2019