A Swedish company is looking for a supplier/manufacturer in Europe that offers durable, high-quality aluminium frames and steel details that they can use in the production of their Pilates equipment. The supplier should also be able to do welding and drilling, and offer low minimum order quantities. With the right partner the Swedish company would be looking to enter into a manufacturing agreement.
The Swedish company was founded in 2001 in Stockholm to offer educational services and training to Pilates instructors and others. In 2004 the company moved to the southern part of Sweden and extended their offering to include Pilates equipment that they designed and manufactured themselves.
Today the Swedish company's core business is the manufacturing of equipment such as reformers, barrels, chairs, and Pilates accessories. They also offer custom made solutions to their clients.
They are now looking for a supplier/producer of aluminium frames and steel parts with whom they would like to enter into a manufacturing agreement. The supplier should also be able to weld and drill the pieces together according to instructions.
- Type of partner sought: - Knowledge and skill in offering high-quality aluminium framework and steel parts
- Knowledge and skill in welding and drilling
- Be able to deliver low minimum order quantities
- Preferably be based in the Baltic countries or Poland
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for a European supplier/producer of aluminium frames and steel details that would also be able to do welding and drilling according to instructions. The company would prefer to enter into a manufacturing agreement with a supplier that keep inventory stock of requested parts and that offers low minimum order quantities.
Already on the market
1 day ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
3 days ago - Do you have an innovative new way to stop a tank?
24/04/2019 - EUREKA Collaborative R&D Competition - Edinburgh