A Swedish startup will be providing on demand floor board carpentry services directly to homeowners and is looking for a sawmill or carpentry in the Baltics or Poland with whom they could enter into a manufacturing agreement. They are looking for someone that could produce floor boards with tongue and cuts/tracks to avoid movements in the wood and would like for delivery time to Sweden to be within 2-3 weeks.
The Swedish company is a startup launching this year to offer carpentry services online focusing on floors. They already have an extensive network of homeowners looking to renovate their kitchens and would primarily cater to that same audience.
They are looking for a sawmill or carpentry that could provide them with floor boards in pine, ash or oak (heartwood) and they would like for the boards to have tongue and cuts/tracks to avoid movements in the wood. They would like to enter into a manufacturing agreement with a supplier that could deliver to Sweden within 2-3 weeks.
- Type of partner sought: - Sawmill or carpentry that has the knowledge and skill to produce floor boards on demand
- Floor boards in pine, ash or oak (heartwood)
- Floor boards with tongue and cuts/tracks to avoid movement in the wood
- Delivery to Sweden within 2-3 weeks
Width 200-300mm (preferably 200, 220, 240, 260, 280mm)
Length minimum 3000mm, but preferably up to 4500mm
- Order volumes:
250-1200 m2/year to start with
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking to enter into a manufacturing agreement with a sawmill or carpentry that could produce floor boards on demand, with whom they'd like to build a long term relationship.
5 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme
7 days ago - Do you have an innovative new way to stop a tank?
24/04/2019 - EUREKA Collaborative R&D Competition - Edinburgh