Based on research at a university in Sweden a functional food company was formed to offer food based products that help with insomnia. The company's current product is produced in Sweden and they are now looking to add an additional manufacturer in Europe. The company is looking to enter into a manufacturing agreement with a bar manufacturer that do not work with any allergens and that could produce granola-style bars in smaller volumes with preferably organic ingredients.
The Swedish company was formed in the beginning of 2000 based on research and a clinical pilot study related to foods that could help with insomnia. They are continuously working with new research projects and are currently also developing new products. Their main product is a chocolate bar that is being produced in Sweden and the company is now looking to add an additional manufacturer in Europe to the roster.
They would like to enter into a manufacturing agreement with a bar manufacturer that could also provide guidance and product development. Initially the orders would be smaller series, approx. 20,000 bars a year.
- Type of partner sought: The Swedish company is looking for the following manufacturer, expertise and specifics:
- A bar manufacturer that could produce granola-style bars
- A manufacturer that do not work with allergens and that could run production rounds often
- The producer should preferably provide guidance, product development capacities and the possibility to order smaller sample series
- The manufacturer should preferably have access to organic ingredients
- Orders would be smaller series, approx. 20,000 bars a year
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company is looking for a bar manufacturer in Europe they could build a long-term relationship with, who could also give guidance and product development capacities where needed.
Already on the market
4 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!
28/11/2018 - Women in Innovation: Building Success