A recently launched Swedish organic skincare brand is looking for manufacturers of cleansing wipes, preferably in Denmark, Finland or Norway.
The Swedish company is a newly launched business in Southern Sweden focusing on offering organic cleansing wipes made of 100% natural ingredients. The wipes are developed for sensitive skin and are near water-free.
After having run into problems with their first order at a different facility the company is looking to move to a new manufacturer, who could take over the order as well as continue being their long-term partner through a manufacturing agreement.
The cleansing wipes has their own specific formula that the company will be providing. The manufacturer should be able to package single sachet and be GMP (Good manufacturing practice) certified together with a few other requirements stated in the technical specification section below.
- Type of partner sought: - Must be able to pack single sachet
- Preferably be able to print the sachets in laminated PET (Polyethylene terephthalate), PE (Polyethylene) and aluminium
- Must have access to 50 gsm spun laced nonwoven material
- Be GMP (Good manufacturing practice) certified
- Be able to manufacturer an initial order of 120,000 cleasning wipes
- Preferably be based in the Nordics
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Swedish company is looking to build a long-term relationship and to enter into a manufacturing agreement with a manufacturer of cleansing wipes.
Offers a unique cleansing wipe formula made for sensitive skin and that is better for the environment.
Already on the market
32 days ago - Are you prepared for Brexit?
37 days ago - Innovate UK's Smart programme