The Russian company from the Tver region specializes in laser cutting, stamping, bending, welding, powder coating of metal and sheet metal manufacturing. The company is interested in finding a partner that supplies metal and materials for metalworking under a supplier agreement.
The Russian company from the Tver region was founded in 2009. Over the years, the company has processed more than 45,000 tons of metal. The company specializes in laser cutting, stamping, bending, welding, metal powder coating, sheet metal fabrication.
The functionality of the company's equipment allows working with various types of metal. Advanced techniques guarantee high speed and cut quality. The company’s own grinding equipment and a wide range of additional tools for metal bending and for turret punch press allow to speed up changeover downtime, to reduce the unit-cost of products, and to perform various operations: dimpling, blinds, molding, threading, and others. Powder coating technology involves the electrostatic coating method of applying followed by heating and curing. This method of powder coating is economical and environmentally safe. Quality control is exercised at all stages of the product lifecycle.
The Russian company is looking for foreign suppliers of various types of metal: structural steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, brass (thickness up to 20mm) for the conclusion of a supplier agreement. All products must comply with international ISO standards and be supplied with all accompanying documentation. The partner must supply the products in sheets or rolls cut to a certain size. Also, the supplied rolls can be covered with a protective film. The delivery will have to be carried out in batches. More precise delivery dates and volumes will be specified after the first conversation with a potential supplier.
As a result of the cooperation, the company sees the expansion of the supplier base, increasing profits, for a partner - expanding the geography of sales, increase in profits.
- Type of partner sought: The partner will have to supply metal products (structural steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, brass (thickness up to 20mm). The delivered products must pass quality control and comply with international standards. The partner will have to deliver the products in rolls or cut to a certain size. Also, the products must be additionally packed in a protective film. More precise terms of delivery will be clarified after the first conversation with a potential supplier.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type of partners: SMEs, companies engaged in the production of metal products, metalworking companies, companies that distribute metal products.
Role of partner:
- The foreign partner will supply metal products.
- The partner must have experience in exporting their products.
- The partner must provide all the necessary documentation that confirms the safety and quality of the metal products.
Already on the market