A Serbian cluster established in 2016 brings together companies with strong social entrepreneurship principle, education institutions and institutions for support of social entrepreneurship in the region of North Serbia (Vojvodina). The cluster is looking for partners who could provide educational services through service agreement in order to help in the cluster’s preparation and its members for international growth.
A Serbian cluster brings together companies from different branches of industry with a focus on the production of protective footwear and clothing and IT tool in agriculture. The cluster orientation is the employment of heavily occupied population categories and the development of entrepreneurship with social impact (a special focus on IT tools in agriculture). Activities and financing of clusters are project oriented.
The cluster is in need for continues education in order to strengthen the management capacity, help in establishing its services related to social entrepreneurship and mentors for cluster management and cluster members. It is desirable that potential partners have experience in recruiting these employable categories and in developing services for better employment of vulnerable categories (people who are physically disabled or have impaired hearing or sight may be at greater risk of accident, etc.). Potential partners should also have experience in the development of social entrepreneurship with social impact.
The cluster is looking for such partner from Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Germany, Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Hungary through service agreement. The cluster will offer all supported activities in conducting training/mentor sessions.
- Type of partner sought: The partner should have min 5 years of experience in developing social entrepreneurship with social impact, in strengthening management/cluster member’s capacity, and experience in recruiting employable categories and in developing services for better employment of vulnerable categories.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: industry
Activity: Association, consulting agency, institution which is project orientated (especially in the social entrepreneurship)
Role: it is expected from the partner to deliver trainings for cluster improvement (focus on social entrepreneurship), development of entrepreneurship with social impact, improvement of cluster’s management and organization, and mentors.
The cluster has following advantages:
• The cluster has participated in two projects as a partner, one is international project.
• The cluster's management has more than 10 years of experience in the employment in general and employment of vulnerable categories.
• The cluster manager is a member of the working group for defining social entrepreneurship (in Serbia) and a member of the working group for the development of social entrepreneurship of the regional government of Vojvodina.
Already on the market
Trade Marks - Logo of the cluster
25 days ago - Who saves Christmas every year? We do!