A young Serbian IT company, founded in 2016, developed an application that helps agricultural producers, consultants and certification bodies to overcome challenges when introducing and maintaining the GLOBALG.A.P. standard. The company is interested in service agreement with consultants who would be capable of providing GLOBALG.A.P. trainings to agricultural producers and merchandisers of GLOBALG.A.P. certified products, especially from Germany and Austria.
The company is founded in Serbia by people who, at that time, had more than 10 years of experience in IT industry and 5 years of intensive experience in agriculture. This experience made it possible to see which segments in agriculture were in need of improvement and resulted in creating the software for dissemination and implementation of good agricultural practice on the example of GLOBALG.A.P. standard.
This program has brought to its users: central and unified register of all GLOBALG.A.P.-certified producers/consultants and services that facilitate and expedite the process of Implementation of GLOBALG.A.P. standard, progress monitoring, self-audit, risk assessment and maintenance of implemented standard.
In order to make presence on European market more effective, the company is seeking for consultants experienced in GLOBALG.A.P. standard who would organise and conduct trainings for producers and merchandisers in order to make them more familiar with requirements of GLOBALG.A.P. standard and the tool that the company has created.
The company is interested in finding consultants experienced in GLOBALG.A.P. standard from Germany and Austria through service agreement.
The partnership throughout service agreement will rise awareness of importance of G.A.P. principles to participants of conducted trainings and offer to all interested parties in the process of GLOBALG.A.P. standard implementation a possibility of more efficient completion of the standardisation process. The purpose of these trainings would be both educational and business effective.
In this agreement, the company is the one that participates in providing technical support for trainings, educational materials and other equipment. The company will make available free access and free usage of launched software tool for consultant and training participants.
- Type of partner sought: Consultants that the company is looking for are supposed to be familiar with GLOBALG.A.P. standard, and capable of providing trainings for agricultural producers and merchandisers about the implementation of the standard.
Consultants are required to have at least 2 years of experience in consulting services in process of GLOBALG.A.P. certification and at least ten successfully GLOBALG.A.P. certified clients.
Software tool that Company developed requires basic computer skills.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: Industry
Activity: Consultants who are interested in the field of agricultural production and certification, and who are supposed to have experience in GLOBALG.A.P.
Role: Consultants are supposed to be capable of providing trainings and keeping the records of trainings and activities that are done. The expectations are:
- conducting training sessions once in a period of two months,
- conducting webinars,
- performing other activities which would be carefully planned and agreed on.
The company, together with its related companies, has following advantages:
• More than 10 years of experience in IT industry
• More than 5 years of experience in agricultural production
• Vast knowledge in the field of requirements of GLOBALG.A.P. standard and challenges of implementing one within the company
• More than 50 active users of developed software application and some of them are consulting companies with their network of producers, mainly in Republic of South Africa
Already on the market
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation