Serbian company is looking for suppliers who produce plastic laboratory supplies.
The company is looking for international cooperation in the form of distribution agreement
Serbian company, established in 2011, is specialized in wholesale, maintenance and service of laboratory and measuring equipment and supplies of renowned world manufacturers. The main goal of the company is to provide a high level of service and support to customers through long-term and successful cooperation.
The main activities include sales and trade of measuring devices (thermometers, hygrometers, pH meters, timers and stopwatches, barometers etc.) and laboratory equipment (balances, spectrophotometers, centrifuges, microscopes, filtration, etc.). The company is also engaged in servicing and maintenance of equipment, calibration and testing.
Sales program consists of food, agricultural and pharmaceutical industries and retail chains in the food industry, medical institutions, research institutes and institutes in the field of energy efficiency and environmental protection.
The company is growing rapidly each year in terms of turnover and profit. The company is willing to find partners in order to establish distribution agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in the following products:
• Petri dishes
• Apparatus that determines the gluten in the flour
• ATP tests – determination of the presence of microorganisms on the arms and work surfaces.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Potential partners should be primarily manufacturers of equipment or trading companies.
The Serbian company is looking for long-term cooperation and good price for Serbian market that operates on the principle: the lowest price.
• Very flexible, quick respond to all customer requests
• Long-standing relationships with partner companies
• Adapting foreign products to local customers by translating it into the national language.
Already on the market
66 days ago - Funding competition Eureka Eurostars 2: round 11
20/02/2019 - Satellite Data in Construction
02/04/2019 - UK Funding for Innovation