Small company in the field of creative industry from Serbia is specialised in: production (performing arts, video production, design and visual arts, publishing), workshops, festivals, and cultural policy.
It is transforming from an NGO to SME and seeks for partners through service agreement that went through similar process, especially from the countries with developed creative industries (UK, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, France) that would enable the company to have sustainable business
The company, specialised in creative industry, is situated in Novi Sad, Serbia. The hometown Novi Sad is running a candidacy to become European Youth Capital in 2019 and European Capital of Culture in 2021 and the company is very much involved in both of these processes.
The main fields of the company’s work are: production (performing arts, video production, design and visual arts, publishing, creative industry), workshops, seminars (education), festivals & events, and cultural policy.
The company has one permanently employed person (MA in management in culture and media), 3 part-time (theater director, sociologist and youth worker) and about 10 volunteers. In 2016, the company made transformation from an NGO to SME. Therefore, the company is interesting in finding partners that went through similar process.
The company would like to find a partner that will map its organizational structure, its activities, past projects, etc and by doing this mapping to identify the problem and offer a possible solution.
The company is interesting in finding partners through service agreement especially from the countries with developed creative industries (UK, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, and France) that would enable the company to become better and to have more sustainable business. In this arrangement, the company will be able to provide space, engage its stuff to find any data that one finds necessary.
- Type of partner sought: The company would like to find a partner from creative industry field, especially the one that is dealing with performing arts (theater, dance, music), and managed to make international career. The service the company will need is a consulting on how to turn to profitable SME.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Type: Industry
Activity: company from creative industry
Role: it is expected from the partner to help the company to understand its current position and define steps/activities needed to be done by the company in order to have profitable and sustainable business. The partner should exist for minimum 5 years and have annual turnover of minimum 500.000 EUR
The company has several advantages:
• more than 15 years of existence,
• average turnover for the period 2013-2015 was about 30.000 EUR annually.
• its projects in the previous 3 years were supported by Culture program of European Commission, Ministry of culture of the Republic of Serbia, The City of Novi Sad, Creative Force program of the Swedish Institute and Fulbright Program by the U.S. government.
• the company has finished 6 major projects and organized dozen of small artistic interventions, meet-ups engaging more than 400 people as direct beneficiaries and about 3000 as indirect beneficiaries.
• the company’s main partners in that period were from Stockholm (Sweden), New York (USA), Belgium, and from Serbia.
• the company is member of 2 local, 2 national, 1 regional and 2 European networks.
• some of our previous partners and clients are Council of Europe, Austrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc.
Already on the market
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Lochaber WEBINAR
29/05/2018 - Trading Internationally - Caithness WEBINAR