A Romanian company from Transylvania is specialized in customized software as mobile and web apps, complete services for developing user interface (UI) & user experience (UX) design apps, IT services and outsourcing. The company is looking for European and non-European partners in order to conclude outsourcing agreements.
Established in 2017, the Romanian IT company is offering specialized services in web design, web and mobile apps, optimizing website performance and graphics. The Romanian team includes specialists in applied informatics, servers, computer networks and management or invoicing software.
The Romanian company offers the following services:
-complete services for developing user interface (UI) & user experience (UX) design apps,
-IT services and outsourcing.
Throughout the years, the Romanian company has worked with many companies from Romania, the United States of America and Western Europe, thus developing a considerable client portfolio that helped them gain better insight within various markets.
The Romania company would like to increase its business potential and to extend its network of clients, so the IT team is interested in concluding outsourcing agreements with European and non-European partners who would like to join the team by offering one of the services the Romanian company has in the portfolio.
- Type of partner sought: The partner sought should have the following expertise:
1. Customized software
- mobile apps - from conceptualization and business analysis, to engineering interfaces and developing the app with all that it entails: coding and testing, design and the user interaction experience, and then maintenance and technical support;
2. Complete services for developing user interfac (UI) & user experience (UX) design apps
- UI & UX design - customized mobile app prototypes, mockups and interfaces;
- development & testing - the latest methodologies in the development of mobile apps; new functionalities;
- maintenance - technical support and maintenance after the app launching;
3. IT Services
- help desk services - IT infrastructure and its maintenance, solving any issues, such as the disruption of e-mail services, Internet, etc.;
- infrastructure management services - the installation and management of the servers and network equipment, in order to minimize business disruptions and to solve incidents quickly and efficiently;
- network management services - constant monitoring, identifying the issues that could occur therein;
- data center consolidation services - reducing energy, maintenance and staffing costs;
- infrastructure automation services - much better configuration speed, scalability and standardization for the IT infrastructure;
- virtualization services - streamline IT infrastructures and reduce costs;
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian IT company is looking for outsourcing agreements with European and non-European companies.
The suitable partners are Start-ups, established companies, such as SMEs or large companies working in the IT field of activity that are interested in IT related partnerships for web development solutions.
The Romanian company should provide all the software development requirements and should be involved in the development process.
Advantages of the Romanian IT company:
- a complete team of business consultants, project management, IT/ web design specialists and testers with more than 5 years of experience in the industry;
- platforms and technologies used: Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services, Vmware, Elastic (ELK) Stack, Android, Angular, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, JS5, Node JS, SignalR, OSSEC, Tableau, Power BI, Linux, UNIX, open source initiative, ZABBIX, Zimbra Collaboration, CHEF, CISCO and Nagios XI;
-more than 90% of clients return to work with them after the completion of their initial projects;
- always informed about the latest technologies ( the company invests invest time, energy and resources in their team);
- capacity to understand and adapt, along with the experience acquired by continuously pursuing their personal studies in the IT field.