A Romanian wholesaler of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment needs to obtain building materials for its distribution line and, as such, is interested in cooperating internationally with producers of building products within the frame of distribution services agreement.
The Romanian company was founded in 2000. They specialise in the wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment. Specifically, they offer the following:
- rebar (pipes/ angles);
- reinforcing steel (wires/ nails/ welded meshes);
- brick-and-mortar (aerated concrete/ bricks/ lintel);
- heavy construction materials (adhesives/ putty/ concrete/ polishing plaster coat/ mechanized plaster/ fine wall plaster/ lime);
- thermal insulation systems (stone wool/ mineral wool/ polystyrene);
- oriented strand boards (OSB);
- roofing systems (ceramic tiles and accessories/ concrete tiles and accessories/ metal tiles and accessories/ bituminous shingle);
- drywall systems (drywall slabs/ drywall profiles/ accessories for drywall/ boarded ceilings);
- acrylic/ silicone decorative plaster (polystyrene ornaments/ washable paint/ decorative coatings/ primer);
- ceramic systems for chimneys and ventilation (chimney bricks/ masonry firestone/ thin bricks);
- clear and bronze polycarbonate;
- solid and liquid waterproofing systems (bitumen/ sealant products/ polymer/ polymer concrete/ silicone/ polyurethane foam/ bituminous building papers/ fiberglass membrane/ slate waterproofing membrane);
- polyurethane foam and sealant products (adhesive foam/ sealant foam);
- paving stones, paving tiles and curbs.
The Romanian company is interested in cooperating with foreign producers of heavy construction materials under distribution services agreements. By concluding such partnerships, they intend to diversify and upgrade their product portfolio, as well as satisfy an ever-growing demand for high-quality, novel construction materials.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian SME is interested in heavy building material products for new construction and/ or renovation projects. They need a diverse palette of construction materials, including (but not limited to) rebar, wires, nails, welded meshes, aerated concrete, bricks, lintel, adhesives, putty, concrete, polishing plaster coat, mechanized plaster, fine wall plaster, lime, stone/ mineral wool, polystyrene, OSB (oriented strand boards), tiles (plus accessories), shingle, drywall, coatings, primer, polycarbonate, waterproofing solutions, polyurethane foam, sealant products, paving stones, paving tiles, curbs.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: They would like to cooperate with producers of heavy construction materials under distribution services agreements. Partners should provide, upon request, technically specific information about the materials in question, as well as point-on information regarding product availability, colour palette, price and/ or delivery deadlines.
The varied palette of construction products supplied by the Romanian SME stands out as highly qualitative and adapted to current construction and renovation trends. The company strives to offer their clientele modern and, where appropriate, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for their construction projects. The large variety of construction products on offer means that the team can aid different-sized projects, from quite small to large endeavours. Irrespective of each client’s uniquely targeted and envisaged construction plan, the company offers specific project-related information and advisory services, such that clients are able to make better, faster and more informed choices in terms of the most fitted materials they should choose and use.
Already on the market