A Romanian company specialises in manufacturing women’s day to day clothing, wedding dresses and gala gowns. The company wishes to expand its supplier network by identifying new business partners under manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company was established by a fashion designer with the aim of offering unique, high quality clothing items for women. The company’s product portfolio includes:
- Wedding and gala gowns. Products in this category feature in classical, simple designs which are easy to wear and accessorize. Wedding dresses are manufactured using mostly veil, tulle, and taffeta. Gala gowns are manufactured using synthetic fibres to ensure excellent wear.
- Day to day women clothing. Items in this category include dresses, trousers, and blouses, as well as coats. Products are manufactured in simple designs, using natural fibres such as flax and wool.
- Cotton T-shirts. Items in this category are available for both men and women and include embroidered messages.
All products offered by the Romanian company are manufactured based on the firm’s own, original designs. Items are produced in unique and small series designs, using high quality materials. Products are available in standard sizes, as well as made-to-measure. Designs may be customised based on clients’ requirements.
To ensure a high quality of the products offered, the company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply the following materials: flax, tulle, and veil. Cooperation will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company seeks suppliers able to provide fabrics with the following characteristics:
Flax - flax dyed in shades of black, mustard, white, khaki, and brick colour. Flax will be delivered in rolls with a standard width of 1.5 meters.
Tulle - ivory, extra soft tulle, delivered in rolls of 3 meters width.
Veil - ivory, soft veil, delivered in rolls with a standard width of 1.5 meters.
The company will place constant orders of 1-2 rolls (50 meters /roll) / fabric, every three months.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply high quality flax, tulle, and veil. Potential partners should have a good understanding of the fabric requirements for wedding dresses and gala gowns. Interested partners should be able to provide the Romanian company with a catalogue (printed or online) detailing the products available and fabric composition, as well as fabric samples.
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company is interested in long-term collaborations with fabric suppliers.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will enable potential partners to enter the Romanian market for fashion fabrics which is currently developing steadily.
Already on the market