A Romanian company from Transylvania, with 20 years of experience in the field of commercial representation for international companies on the internal market, is looking for European and non-European partners in order to conclude commercial agency agreements.
The Romanian company was established in 2000, in Transylvania, and is focused on business intermediation and representing the interests of various international companies on the local market.
The Romanian company has the following business experience:
* very good knowledge of the local and national market in the field of sales;
* advanced knowledge in selling, installing and implementing software solutions, such as: customer relationship management, business process management, warehouse management system, sales force automation, document management system, etc.;
* potential in the identification of new projects related to custom software development;
* establishing campaigns and budgets for marketing, sales and after-sales activities;
* commercial representation for final customers;
* identification of commercial partners and their qualification for partnerships.
Moreover, the Romanian company has experience in working in business expansion, market analysis, price adjustment, service certification, partnership creation and trend identification among clients active in the industries: insurance, tax consulting services, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), financial; food and non-food industrial production; legal, medical and insurance specialized software.
With an international portfolio of work experience with clients form European and non-European countries such as Finland, France, Poland, The Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain, US and Russia, the Romanian company is offering commercial representation services to foreign companies willing to enter the Romanian market in the field of consumer and/ or industrial products, legal software, etc.
- Type of partner sought: The partner sought is expected to be manufacturer of consumer products or industrial products, developer of software solutions etc. and to provide qualitative products, preferably certified within the European countries.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is looking for commercial agency agreements with European and non-European companies.
The suitable partners sought are Start-ups, established companies such as SMEs or large companies who would like to launch their products on the Romanian market or wish to develop partnerships for acquisition or production.
Further details are to be discussed depending on clients’ field of activity (e.g.legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, healthcare markets, etc.).
* 20 years of experience in commercial representation for international companies on the Romanian market;
* important portfolio of foreign collaborators (e.g. legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare markets);
* skilled staff with professional knowledge in economics and law;
* 4 languages spoken within the company: English, French, Italian and German;
* IMP³rove European Innovation Management Academy Certification - IMP³rove Assessment, Digital Innovation Quotient.