A Romanian company specialises in manufacturing women clothing including dresses, blouses, skirts, trousers, and T-shirts. Products are manufactured using cotton, corduroy, viscose, and flax. The company is interested in expanding its current network of collaborators by identifying international business partners able to supply textiles under manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company specialises in manufacturing vivid, colourful, casual women clothing with original designs. The company’s products include:
- dresses: casual and for different occasions
The company addresses women between 28-50 years old. All products are manufactured using the company’s own designs. Products are manufactured in medium series items mostly using cotton, corduroy, viscose and flax. All accessories are added manually.
To ensure a high quality of the products offered, the company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply the following textiles: cotton, corduroy, viscose, and flax. Cooperation will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company seeks the following categories of textiles:
- cotton: combed cotton, cotton with elastane, blend of cotton with polyester
- viscose: fabric and knit viscose
- corduroy: classic and thin fabric – made of cotton with 5% elastane
The company seeks textiles in a wide variety of colors.
Estimated orders are of approx. 1500 lm (linear meters) cotton/month, 5000 lm flax/month in the summer season and 1000 lm corduroy/month for 6 months/year.
The Romanian company will provide interested partners with additional details on the fabrics required.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is interested in identifying international business partners, especially from Turkey, able to supply high quality textiles in different colours from the following categories: cotton, flax, viscose, and corduroy. Interested partners should be able to provide the Romanian company with samples and a catalogue (printed or online) detailing the products available and fabric composition.
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The company enjoys a good reputation on the national market for the quality of the products offered. This enables the company to place constant orders.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will enable potential partners to enter the Romanian market for women’s clothing which is currently developing steadily.
Already on the market