A Romanian innovative company, specialized in shared mobility services, has developed a proprietary cloud technology for management of the mobility services in a wide range of industries such as automotive, ride-share, taxi, shuttle, cargo, delivery, motors, bike, etc.. The company is looking for reliable providers of telematics and IoT devices – controllers and sensors that can be connected in the vehicles - under supplier agreement.
Since 2015, the Romanian technology company enables startups and SMEs to launch and scale new mobility ecosystems all around the world. The deployed mobility ecosystems integrate a set of sophisticated and personalized interactive tools powered by breakthrough technology and smart algorithms and reliable metrics.
A wide range of cloud based applications, web and mobile, are part of the ecosystem - enterprise resource planning, decision systems, IoT and telematics, business processes automation, business Intelligence data, remote monitoring and tracking, data management solutions for community.
The company is looking for future urban telematics and IoT devices providers with the goal to integrate such devices in their mobility ecosystems. The devices must include support to be remotely controlled using technologies such as 3G, NFC, Bluetooth.
The company seeks to establish long term trusted relationships, under supplier agreement. In a later phase, the company is looking to establish partnerships with the new partners to develop common products.
- Type of partner sought: Manufacturers or supliers of telematics and IoT devices like automobile intelligent sensors which can be used to control and process the pressure of oil, temperature, level of emission, coolant levels, motion etc.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Ideal partners should be a manufacturer of Telematics and IoT devices – controllers and sensors in the fields of mobility, automotive, technology.
The company is looking for controllers and sensors that can be connected in the vehicles, to remote control the accessibility, to improve the drivers experience and for a better mobility experience.
- Experience in offering end to end cloud software and services mobility
- Offices in Romania and United Kingdom.
- Projects have already been build up in Luxembourg, United Kingdom, United States, Macau and Romania.
Already on the market