A young Romanian company manufactures handmade ceramic products such as decorative plaques and faience. The company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply the raw materials it requires for the production process. Cooperation will be based on supplier agreements.
The Romanian company is a creative production workshop focused on the manufacturing of handmade ceramic products.
The company’s main products are:
- decorative plaques and faience for kitchen, bathrooms and commercial areas
- sanitary wares and sinks for kitchen, bathrooms and commercial areas.
All products are handmade.
Customers may choose from a wide variety of models, grouped in four thematic collections (geometrical forms, vegetal motifs, traditional stylized motifs and classical designs). The company has the possibility to make models at the client's request, 100% customizable.
The company is interested in identifying suppliers for the raw materials used in the production process of ceramic products. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on supplier agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company is interested in identifying suppliers for the following raw materials needed in the production process:
- clay with chamotte content 35%>1,4mm and firing temperature between 1000-1160°C; minimum quantity 500 kg
- ceramic body (vitreous) for plastic forming, no chamotte, color – white; minimum quantity 500 kg
- ceramic body (vitreous) for plastic forming, fine chamotte 40%, color – white; minimum quantity 500 kg;
- glazes for high firing temperatures (1200 - 1240 °C ) and low firing temperatures (950 - 1150 °C ) ; different colors and effects;
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company seeks to identify international business partners able to supply ceramic masses and glazes for ceramic manufacturing processes. Interested partners should provide the Romanian company with a detailed list of the products available, together with all relevant technical characteristics.
Cooperation with the potential partners will be based on supplier agreements.
The Romanian company forecasts an increase in the demand for the products it manufactures. The firm is therefore interested in developing long term relationships with its suppliers.
Already on the market
411 days ago - Guidance on Horizon 2020 funding if there's a no-deal Brexit