A Romanian company specialized in distribution and import of woodworking equipment is looking for producers and suppliers.
The company is looking to establish long-term partnerships under distribution services agreements.
Founded in 1991 as a small furniture manufacturer, the Romanian company developed over time and diversified its activity especially due to the investments made in modern technology. Today the company is one of the main woodworking equipment distributor located in the centre of the country, an area where forestry and wood processing are the main pivots of the regional economy.
Currently the company distributes machinery and equipment for the local companies active in the wood-processing industry. Their current offer includes: equipment for timber/solid wood processing (sawmills, circular saws, straightening, milling and horizontal sawing machines, cutting machines), machinery and production lines for laminated wood products, including multi-layer wooden window frames, briquetting, pelleting and pallet lines (e.g. sawdust dryers, mechanical and hydraulic briquetting machines, pelletizing machines, automatic pallet assembly machines etc.), sharpening or tensioning machines, exhaust systems (e.g. mobile and local exhaust fans for joinery, filtration stations, centrifugal fans) etc. All products are delivered at a warehouse located in Centru region, in an area with good connections all over Romania.
The company's main business objective is to bring the newest and highly effective equipment to the Romanian market. In this respect, the company is looking to expand its current cooperation portfolio with specialized producers, under distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company is looking for producers of quality woodworking equipment for furniture, who would be interested in extending their sales on the Romanian market under a distribution services agreement. The potential partners should be ready for long-term cooperation including all necessary technical and commercial assistance for the supplied equipments, in order to achieve good sales results on the local market.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The potential partners should be preferably producers of all sort of woodwork equipment. The potential partners should be interested in extending their current market in Romania under a distribution services agreement.The quantities requested may vary according to the Romanian market's needs.
- Experience in importing and distributing woodwork machinery and equipment for almost 30 years
- Good knowledge of the Romanian furniture and wood-based industries
- Closeness to EU market
- Flexible response to the market demand concerning high-efficent and innovative wood processing equipment, machinery and tools
Already on the market