A Romanian producer of interior blinds seeks raw materials for their shading systems and would like to sign supplier agreements with European partners.
The Romanian company started in 1994 as a small workshop which produced interior horizontal blinds. In time, due to steady increases in market demands for solar protection systems, the company has diversified its activity and consequently invested in modern, efficient equipment that allows them to produce a large palette of shading systems for residential and industrial spaces, each uniquely designed and manufactured to adapt to the specificities of a certain area in terms of thermal comfort, natural ventilation, daylighting, glare and view parameters and energy costs. On the basis of ground research, company experts customise each product, accordingly choosing certain fabrics and applying specific technological processes to come up with end products that are a perfect match to environmental criteria and client expectations.
The company offers a range of product categories, as follows: interior roller blinds; aluminium Venetian blinds; Roman shades; vertical blinds. All products are suitable for both commercial and household use.
Given that the company constantly seeks to improve their product line and satisfy market demands, they would like to partner up on the basis of a supplier agreement with providers of high-quality raw materials for indoor shading systems with the following characteristics:
- slats for Venetian blinds: usage – indoor decoration suitable for homes, hospitals, cafes, offices, hotels etc.; application – sun shading; pattern – horizontal; materials – aluminium/ metal/ PVC/ polyester/ wood; opening and closing – upper/ lower biparting open; installation types – ceiling installation/ side installation/ built-in; colour – running colours or customised colours; sheet size – narrow blades; sizes – different, on customer request; other features – adjustable to sun brightness, colour-matching accessories (cords, ladder, rails)
- slats for vertical blinds: usage – indoor decoration suitable for homes, hospitals, cafes, offices, hotels etc.; application – sun shading; pattern – vertical; materials – sunscreen and blackout fabric/ plastic/ PVC/ polyester; opening and closing – left and right biparting open; installation types – ceiling installation/ side installation/ built-in; colour – running colours or customised colours; sheet size – wide blades; sizes – different, on customer request; other features – dustproof, windproof, insect resistant;
- polyester fabrics: application – roller blinds and blackout blinds; usage – indoor decoration suitable for homes, hospitals, cafes, offices, hotels etc.; functions – shading, tear-resistant, waterproof, flame retardant, shrink-resistant, anti-static, heat insulation; supply type: make-to-order; colours – running colours or customised colours; length and width – customised;
- fabrics (cotton, linen, polyester, velvet): application – Roman shades; usage – indoor decoration suitable for homes, hospitals, cafes, offices, hotels etc.; techniques (depending on the fabric) – knitted/ woven; functions (depending on the fabric) – shading, blackout, anti-static, waterproof, fire retardant, shrink-resistant; supply type: make-to-order; colours – running colours or customised colours; pattern – printed; length and width – customised.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian SME is interested in the following raw materials: slats for Venetian blinds, slats for vertical blinds, polyester fabrics (for roller blinds and blackout blinds), fabrics for Roman shades (cotton, linen, polyester, velvet).
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company would like to collaborate with providers of raw materials for indoor blinds within the frame of a supplier agreement. Partners should provide upon request details about a respective material in terms of quantity, availability, quality, colour palette, price and delivery deadline.
The company invests in new, modern technology and equipment that allow for high product quality, a safe, better controlled work environment, a more efficient production rhythm and no material and production flaws.
All products are made-to-measure, designed and manufactured to perfectly match certain spaces, thermal conditions, comfort and privacy needs, architectural demands, fashion, colour and fabric expectations, as well as budget constraints. Materials and fabrics are chosen accordingly.
Already on the market