A Romanian company is interested in becoming a distributor for off grid / on grid photovoltaic systems (installation kits for photovoltaic systems), photovoltaic panels, photovoltaic lighting poles and wind turbines. The company currently offers consulting and design in the field of renewable energy sources and other types of electrical installations. Potential partners are manufacturers and wholesalers of such systems. Cooperation will be based on distribution services agreements.
A Romanian company offers consulting and design for electrical installations, renewable energy sources (photo-voltaic power stations; wind power stations; photovoltaic systems located on the roof of buildings; modern outdoor lighting systems, using photovoltaic panels), public lighting, low voltage connections, medium voltage and low voltage transformer stations and electrical installations for buildings. The company has experienced staff and holds all legal permits to provide high quality services.
The company enjoys a good market reputation as a trustworthy partner due to the seriousness and professionalism of its services. This led to a steady increase in its client portfolio over time, which currently includes individuals and legal entities in South Muntenia and South East region.
The Romanian company offers design services in the field of electrical installations for residential buildings, as well as services for administrative buildings, for which it holds authorized and certifications in the field.
Considering the company’s development strategy and the positive trend renewable energy sources registered in Romania, the company is interested in becoming a distributor for off grid/on grid photovoltaic systems (installation kits for photovoltaic systems), photovoltaic panels, photovoltaic lighting poles and wind turbines.
Thus, the company seeks business partners, manufacturers or distributors to conclude distribution services agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company is interested in distributing off grid/on grid photovoltaic systems (installation kits for photovoltaic systems), photovoltaic panels, photovoltaic lighting poles and wind turbines.
Potential partners will provide catalogs with technical specifications and conditions regarding operating safety and warranty.
The quality assurance of the products will be realized according to the European standards in vigor, and by ensuring:
- the CE (conformité européenne) conformity marking,
- the technical compliance file,
- CE (conformité européenne) declaration of conformity,
- product warranty.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company seeks international business partners, experienced in the field of renewable energy sources (photovoltaic power stations and wind power stations).
Potential partners are manufacturers and/or wholesalers of photovoltaic power stations and wind power stations.
All equipment must be certified.
Cooperation with the business partners identified will be based on distribution services agreements.
The company offers the following advantages:
- Extensive knowledge of the Romanian renewable energy market;
- Expertise in consulting and designing of renewable energy systems, both wind power and photo-voltaic;
- Good sales potential, through the company’s already established client network;
- Highly qualified and authorized personnel in the field of renewable energy sources;
- The company offers specialized consulting regarding the sizing of photovoltaic and wind power panels.
Already on the market