A Romanian company manufactures 100% natural, handmade cosmetics for women and men. The company manufactures a wide range of products including creams (day, night, anti-wrinkle, after shave etc.), elixirs, body butters, scrubs and exfoliants, lip balms etc. All products are manufactured based on the company’s own recipes. The company seeks international suppliers for cosmetic packaging under manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company has three years’ experience in developing and marketing natural cosmetic products with different natural flagrances for both men and women. The company manufactures 100% natural cosmetic products based on its own recipes. Products are manufactured in small series, using slow manufacturing processes with moderate temperatures to ensure all active ingredients properties remain intact.
The company’s product portfolio includes the following:
- creams: day, night, anti-wrinkle and eye-contour anti-wrinkle cream;
- anti-wrinkle elixirs;
- body butters;
- body scrubs and face exfoliants;
- facial serums;
- lip balms;
- after shave creams;
- soaps and shampoos;
All products are manufactured using natural ingredients which include butters (e.g. shea, coconut, cocoa etc.), oils (e.g. macadamia, almonds, jojoba) and anti-wrinkle active ingredients such as different plant extracts. Products are available in different fragrances including mint, chocolate, lemongrass, lavender, marigold, tea tree, cherry etc. All fragrances used in the manufacturing process are 100% natural, obtained using essential oils and plant extracts.
Products are available in different packaging including glass, plastic and airless containers. Seeking to expand its network of suppliers, the company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply glass, plastic and airless cosmetic packaging solutions. Cooperation will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The following types of cosmetic containers are sought by the Romanian company:
- glass and plastic containers with a capacity of 30 ml and 50 ml;
- airless containers with a capacity of 50 ml, 100 ml and 150 ml;
- glass jars with a capacity of 150 ml.
An average quantity of 1500 containers will be required, every six months.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company seeks to identify international business partners able to supply a wide range of cosmetic containers. Potential partners are manufacturers of glass, plastic, and airless cosmetic containers in different capacities. Interested partners will provide the Romanian company with a list of products available and specific technical details.
Cooperation with the potential partners will be based on manufacturing agreements.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will facilitate the partner’s access to the Romanian cosmetic market which is currently registering a positive trend.
Already on the market