A Romanian company specialises in manufacturing of a wide assortment of blinds answering the requirements of different industries including education, healthcare, hospitality etc. The company is interested in identifying new international business partners able to supply components for the manufacturing of blinds and awnings. Cooperation will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company was established in 2013 with the aim of manufacturing a wide assortment of high-quality blinds. The company strongly believes such products play an important role in conveying the atmosphere which defines a certain space.
The company offers office and commercial solutions for decorating windows using rollers and blinds. All products are manufactured under the company’s own brand which is a registered trademark. Its product portfolio currently includes:
- textile roller blinds;
- day and night blinds;
- wooden blinds;
- Roman blinds;
- horizontal wood and aluminium blinds;
- vertical blinds;
- customised printed blinds;
- blinds manufactured for the healthcare industry using special materials which ensure products are fireproof, antifungal and antibacterial;
The company currently addresses the national market, namely private companies and public bodies in the education, healthcare, accommodation and beauty industries. In order to best answer clients’ requirements and offer high quality products, the company seeks to identify new international suppliers able to offer components required in the manufacturing process for blinds and awnings. The company is particularly interested in plastic and aluminium components including tubes, metal brackets, plastic ball chains, plastic tube holders and tubular motors.
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company seeks international suppliers able to offer high quality components for the manufacturing of blinds and awnings, in the following categories:
- plastic and metal tubes;
- metal brackets;
- plastic ball chains;
- plastic tube holders;
- tubular motors;
The company seeks metal tubes of the following diameters (mm): Ø17, Ø28, Ø47, Ø60, Ø70, Ø80. In terms of tubular motors, suppliers should be able to offer motors with a power ranging between 6 and 40 N.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is looking for suppliers in the field of components for blinds and awnings. Interested partners should supply the Romanian company with a detailed list of the components available and the respective technical specifications.
Cooperation with the suppliers will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The company is recognised as a trustworthy business partner in both Romania and across Europe.
Already on the market