A Romanian company from Transylvania is specialised in the wholesale of milking systems and related accessories. With previous transnational experience, the company is interested in enlarging its portfolio of partners by identifying new international manufacturers of cattle mobile milking parlour willing to cooperate on the basis of distribution services agreement.
Established in Transylvania in 1994, the Romanian company is actively involved in the wholesale of agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies, focusing on cattle breeding and milking systems and accessories.
For an optimum milking performance, the Romanian company offers to its clients on the internal market various milking solutions designed to provide excellent hygiene during milking, to improve the health of the udder, reduce operational costs. Besides the classical and mobile milking parlours, the company also offers to farmers solutions for storing and transporting milk, milk analysers and accessories, milk processing solutions, milk vending machines etc. The target customers of the Romanian company are, generally, small farmers from Transylvania.
With over 20 years of experience in the wholesale of agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies, the Romanian company has previous transnational experience as it is cooperating with numerous well-known international manufacturers.
Willing to offer its customers a large variety of products, the Romanian company is interested in getting in contact with foreign manufacturers of mobile milking parlours that can be easily towed by even a small (e.g. 9-10 HP) tractor or another suitable vehicle. The international partnership is expected to be based on distribution services agreement.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company is looking for international manufacturers of complete mobile milking systems designed for small farms, which can be easily towed by even a small (e.g. 9-10 HP) tractor or another suitable vehicle.
As farmers focus on efficient milking (considering time, working conditions and ergonomics associate with milking), the cattle mobile milking parlour parameters to be taken into account are: size (2- 12 cows milked at the same time), weight/ dimensions (the mobile parlour should be light, but firm), easy to move, with milk cooling or direct milking to vacuumed tank, diesel, gasoline or electric powered etc.
Thus, the mobile milking technique is to be discussed with the manufacturer based on its offer of products.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: As the Romanian company is looking for new cattle mobile milking parlour, the partners sought are international manufacturers willing to cooperate based on distribution services agreement.
The manufacturer of mobile milking parlours should provide quality products at affordable prices for small farms.
- 25 years of experience in the wholesale of agricultural machinery, equipment and supplies;
- portfolio of partners comprising over 30 international manufacturers and/ or distributors active in the field of cattle breeding equipment and accessories;
- promotion of company’s’ activity and milking systems & related accessories at several international agricultural fairs organised in Romania;
- own shop and online selling;
- knowledge of the internal market in the field of cattle milking parlours and related accessories.