A Romanian company specialises in manufacturing handmade cosmetic products, using active, natural ingredients. The company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply a wide range of essential and vegetable oils, as well as vegetable butters for cosmetic use. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company was established in 2014 by a young engineer in biotechnology passionate about natural cosmetic products. The company specialises in creating cosmetic recipes and manufacturing cosmetic products with active natural ingredients, addressed to both women and men.
The company’s product portfolio includes the following products:
- creams: hand, face and body for hydrating, daily and night care;
- serums: for hydrating and daily care;
- body butters;
- cosmetic oils for hydrating and daily care;
In order to best answer clients’ requirements and ensure an excellent quality of its products, the company is interested in identifying raw materials suppliers for the cosmetics manufacture, international business partners able to supply a wide range of essential oils, vegetable oils, and vegetable butters for cosmetic use.
Cooperation will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company seeks a wide assortment of essential and vegetable oils, as well as vegetable butters for cosmetic use.
Products sought include, but are not limited to: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Armeniaca kernel oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Macadamia integrifolia seed oil, Cera alba, tocopherol, caffeine, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, allantoin, Punica granatum seed oil, Camellia sinensis oil, Centella asiatica extract, Oryza sativa bran oil, Olive squalene, ubiquinone, Hamamelis virginiana flower water, Cocos nucifera oil, Olea europaea oil, urea, Ricinus communis seed oil, Lavandula angustifolia flower oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Citrus limon peel oil, Alkanna tinctorial root extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Theobroma cacao seed butter, panthenol, Vitis vinifera seed oil, Ficus indica flower extract, Citrus aurantium amara leaf/ twig oil, vitamins A and E etc.
All products offered should be cold pressed, with or without organic certification. Only first press oils and butters are sought.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is interested in identifying international manufacturers of essential oils, and vegetable oils and butters, able to supply a wide assortment of such products. Interested partners should provide the Romanian company with a detailed list of the products available, specifying whether organic certifications are held. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will provide interested partners the opportunity of entering the Romanian cosmetics market which is currently following a positive trend.
Already on the market
24 days ago - PREPARE FOR BREXIT - Free events & webinars
24 days ago - Funding competition: ISCF Future food production systems
34 days ago - Innovation loans: September 2019 open competition