A Romanian company specialises in manufacturing handmade cosmetic products, using active, natural ingredients. Products are sold in glass containers of different sizes. The company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply glass cosmetic containers. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
The Romanian company was established in 2014 by a young engineer in biotechnology passionate about natural cosmetic products. The company specialises in creating cosmetic recipes and manufacturing cosmetic products with active natural ingredients, addressed to both women and men.
The company’s product portfolio includes the following products:
- creams: hand, face and body for hydrating, daily and night care;
- serums: for hydrating and daily care;
- body butters;
- cosmetic oils for hydrating and daily care;
In order to best answer clients’ requirements and ensure optimum product viability in time, the company is interested in identifying new suppliers for glass containers in different sizes. Required containers include: jars, pump bottles, glass bottles, with accessories (e.g. bottle caps).
Cooperation with the identified partners will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: The company seeks glass containers made of brown glass in the following sizes: 20 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, and 120 ml.
It is preferable that interested partners can provide relevant technical product documentation proving that the packaging offered does not contain heavy metals and is in accordance with current legislation.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The Romanian company is looking for international producers of glass containers for cosmetic use, interested in a long-term cooperation. Interested partners should be able to provide a detailed list of the products available. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will provide interested partners the opportunity of entering the Romanian cosmetics market which is currently following a positive trend.
Already on the market
23 days ago - Analysis for Innovators Round 5 including Glasgow event
50 days ago - Greywater recycling reduces drinking water usage