A Romanian company specialized in the sale of tractors and equipments for agricultural activities is looking for new sources/producers of such specialized equipment, in order to cover the needs of the company. The Romanian seller/distributor is looking to establish long-term partnerships under commercial agency agreement or distribution services agreement.
Romanian company, established in 2011, in the South East of Romania (one of the most important agricultural areas of the country), with the main business objective to bring the newest and highly effective agricultural equipments to the Romanian market, is looking to expand its current cooperation portfolio with specialized producers, under commercial agency or distribution services agreement.
The Romanian company currently distributes the following new equipments:
- various types of seeders (Romanian, Italian and German production);
- hydraulic tows with various capacities;
- harvesting headers for corn and oleaginous plants;
- various types of tractors between 80 - 160 horsepower and accessories;
- weeding machines;
- irrigation systems.
The Romanian company currently distributes the following second-hand equipments:
- silos; headers, combines, tractors and accessories; spreaders; irrigation systems and components.
The company also offers technical assistance, maintenance services and spare parts for all the commercialized products.
- Type of partner sought: The Romanian company is looking for producers of quality agricultural equipments, such as tractors and irrigation systems, who would be interested in extending their sales activities also on the Romanian market. The potential partners should be ready for long-term cooperation including all necessary technical and commercial assistance for the supplied equipments, in order to achieve good sales results on the local market.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The potential partners should be distributors/ (preferably) producers of tractors and agricultural irrigation systems,(planning for the irrigation systems and technical expertise, including supply of spare parts for the supplied tractors and equipments, if needed). The potential partners should be interested to extend their current market in Romania..The quantities requested may vary according to the Romanian market needs.
- High-quality services at all stages;
- Experience in importing and distributing agricultural machinery and equipments;
- Good knowledge of the agricultural producers in Romania.
- Closeness to EU market
- Competitive product prices.
Already on the market
31 days ago - PREPARE FOR BREXIT - Free events & webinars
31 days ago - Funding competition: ISCF Future food production systems
41 days ago - Innovation loans: September 2019 open competition