A Romanian company specializes in hand weaving different household textiles (i.e. tablecloths, curtains, bedspreads and pillowcases). The products are manufactured in cotton and hemp. The company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply high quality unbleached hemp weaving yarn. Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreement.
Located in Transylvania, a Romanian company specializes in manufacturing different home textiles woven manually in cotton and hemp. Items such as tablecloths, curtains, bedspreads and pillowcases etc. are manufactured in different sizes and forms. Products are manufactured in small series, based on the company’s own designs.
All items manufactured by the Romanian company are 100% handmade, using traditional weaving looms. Products are weaved with simple, traditional motives. Items are manufactured using cotton and hemp hand-woven fabric with decorative handmade sewing.
The company’s product portfolio includes:
- tablecloths in different shapes (round, oval, square and rectangular) and sizes;
- curtains in different sizes;
- bedspreads in different sizes;
- decorative pillowcases/cushion covers in different shapes and sizes;
The company’s products are currently only distributed nationally.
To ensure a high-quality level of the raw materials used in the manufacturing process, the company is interested in identifying international business partners able to supply high-quality, thin, hemp weaving yarn, in its natural colour (unbleached).
Cooperation with the partners identified will be based on manufacturing agreements.
- Type of partner sought: Potential partners should be able to provide the Romanian company 15/1 (15 km/1kg) and 32/1(32 km/1 Kg) high quality hemp weaving thread, unbleached.
The company can place constant orders of approx. 30kg, every three months.
Interested partners should provide the Romanian company with a catalogue of the products available (in print or online) detailing product specifications.
- Specific area of activity of the partner: The company seeks international business partners with whom to conclude manufacturing agreements for the supply of high quality 15/1 and 32/1 hemp weaving yarn, unbleached.
Potential partners are companies active in the production and distribution of natural fibres and weaving yarns.
The Romanian company will place firm orders clearly indicating product specifications and the quantity required.
Cooperation with the Romanian company will offer potential partners the opportunity to enter the Romanian market, which is a constant consumer of hemp yarn as raw material in different textiles manufacturing processes.
Already on the market